Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Little Chick, Little Chick How Do You Grow?


 Little Chick #4, 
the chick that was stuck in the egg,
is growing up!!!
It's still soooo small,
you can see it next to my hair clip.
  It's head is much smaller and more rounded,
the others look like they are from an older hatch.


But it's also soooo cute!
I take it out and we sit together almost every night,
at least for a few minutes.
It starts on my lap and always runs up to my neck
unless I sprinkle some food around 
and then it's always in the mood for a snack!


Stuck in the egg story, click here.

4 comments:

HIBISCUS HOUSE said...

Oh my goodness I see a little darling that is going to be for sure one of your favorites. It is so cute!

Gorges Smythe said...

You KNOW you're going to have it until it dies of old age, don't you? :-)

Manny said...

Yay, you've found love! :)

LindaG said...

Glad to see your chick is doing well! :-)